Sunday, May 18, 2008

My New Camera!! Sony T70


Wow...this is so cool...finally got my own camera today..hehe...i've waited for so long..this year is a happy year..i actually accomplish most of the task in my wish list..for example like..get my self a laptop..a camera..become a blogger..and alot more..but still there are another last one..have to wait till i graduate..that is..get a job in singapore!!hopefully i'm really lucky..

ok come back to the camera story..hehe..although is pay by installment..but i'm still very happy..coz i actually owned it!yeah! hm..at first i decide to get a white one..hehe so that match my laptop..but no more stock for white..so i go for my favorite colour pink..yeah!


eversince i used my friend canon (professional type) camera[forgot the model :P]..i fell in love with taking photos haha..so from now on..i will take alot alot picture..hehe...love my camera..is pink!

No comments: