Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jom Heboh - Kuantan

hm..this is my first time mention that i've work at jom heboh, the 2 previous location (bukit jalil and Johor) i have my dear phui yi accompany me, but this time at kuantan i'm alone..alone in the hotel room..alone in the lift..alone at the lobby and too many alone..REALLY SCARY LA! i arrive kuantan on the 1st August, in lunar calender that is the 1st day of July..gosh.. =.= the first thing i do when i get into the room..i switch on the TV..the TV program showing a movie called "The eye" (见鬼) this is my expression =.=" then alot crow fly over my head (visualising).

so, i don have to think twice..just switch off the TV then go to bed..that night..i switch on all the light the whole night till morning..yea u can laugh..because this is my first time sleep alone in a hotel room :'(



i remember i called alot people..include my mom, sis, phui yi and etc. atleast, i feel better and safe..then the following night i don really care already, because quite tired neh~..so sleep early..

This trip to kuantan i'm really happy because i get to know yvonne and mei ping..both of them bring me, my boss Dicky and my boss boss Sze around..eat, eat and eat..visit teluk cempedak..i really miss Yvonne and mei ping...because of them i really have a great time there..too bad phui yi can't go..she miss alot of fun..

Teluk Cempedak: Too bad we all went there at night..i don dare to take too much picture also, because later snap some unwanted things then no good lah..hehe..



Thanks to my boss Dicky, treat me a meal at Black Canyon.




these is the drinks that we order..recommend by Yvonne. i forgot what it called but when u search in the menu, u will find that picture.





Too bad my boss Dicky back to KL too early, you missed the supper and the visit to Teluk Cempedak.

And lastly, thanks to my boss boss Sze for the supper and send me back home..because of you i don dare to take too much picture of the food that night :p but anyway thank you lah!

2 comments:

yiyi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SiewYiin said...

那就找一天一起去品尝品尝吧。。