Monday, April 21, 2008

Singapore Trip Day 1 :)

Wow, i finally going to singapore..so happy and excited about it. But a sad thing happens when me and my mom arrived the immigration that we have to fill up the immigration forms, there is no pen available at the counter. Thats where i started to panic. Gosh! the thing is i'm already at woodlands but i couldn't get into singapore. :'( But luckily, a korean guy saw me searching around for a pen, then he spare me a pen. what a nice person :'( by no chance to say thanks to him, he already left woodlands. By the time i arrive singapore is around 6.00pm..the time where all the people finished work..and the Kranji MRT Station were full of people. Luckily me, my mom and my brother still can squeeze into the MRT. so arrive my brother place around 7.30pm. Then i already started make noise that i'm hungry :D then my brother decide to bring me and my mom to Clarke Quay.

This is the restaurant we decide to eat.


this is a place where you can find many desserts. yummy...

ok..after the dinner i was walking around and looking at the design of this shopping complex. Clarke Quay is full of restaurant @.@ too many..but i like this picture that i took after the dinner. this is one of the creative design that i see on the first day.


Outside the building there were a river, as i see opposite somemore restaurant, pubs and cafe that is nice. The most eye catching cafe will be "clininc" from all the furniture, lights to accessories like straw is all related to a clinic. there will be weel chair as your chair, surgery light and so much more.

then me and my mom very tired already..then my borther decide to take taxi back to his place. so that night i slept around 10.30pm.

No comments: