Monday, April 21, 2008

Singapore Trip Day 2 :D

Today, wake up around 8am the first thing i do is, sit up straight coz my back is so danm pain =.= coz i sleep on the floor with only a carpet. Of caurse i bring my pillow haha..the pillow that followed me since 2001. but i was lucky to bring my own pillow coz my brother place got nothing =.= only got his own bed. But at least he is not so mean that ask mummy to sleep on the floor with only the carpet like me :( at least mummy got a mettress.

Then we take the MRT to Outram Park and walk to chinatown for breakfast, that is Chicken rice. really nice but sorry guys..don manage to snap a photo coz that time where too hungry and i ate half way only remember that i need to snap the photo. :p

Basically, my trip to singapore is i want to give my self a starting point of thinking of going to singapore and work. then secondly is buy something. i use RM225 change with my brother for S$100




Then by end of the day i bought these much of things. well, 80% of it are food. hehe.. But the sad thing is i only ate 5% of it. :(



after china town, we go to Vivo City. Heard from my brother, this shopping mall was a imaginary wonderland for the designer him self. i find the design is really nice. these explains that when a person can't find anything to fulfill their desire on this realistic world they will actually converted it into something that he or she good as, like this designer he used his drawings to fulfill his dream. then now, what is your way?



sorry that i didn't took any picture of Vivo City as i don have a camera to catch the nice moment. :( but soon i will get my self a camera.

after Vivo City, we went to Larvender MRT station we took our dinner at a food court. my brother started to order as that time is dinner time so we ate quite alot..but i find the Avacado Milk drink is nice.

This is what i ordered. The portion is big! i nearly can't finish :P




This is what my borther ordered. This is somemore big portion is like a dish for 2 person.



So after the dinner, we went back. But hey...is only 7.30pm i'm not going to sleep that early leh..So i ask permission from brother and mummy that i go out alone. my brother agreed then mummy got no choice then agreed also hehe...

well then i decide to go Orchard Road. For a visitors like me, i lost my way @.@ but is actually when i arrive at the Orchard MRT station, i go for the wrong exit so i start to feel weird..but i don care la..jz walk only..then i walk about 15min then i reach Orchard..but the problem is i lost my direction.. :P but i don mind coz i was so excited to go walk around alone in another country. i can actually feel the back packers life..wow...

then i ate a ice-cream, some junk food and get my self a burger king's burger. Then the time is already 11pm so i take tren and bus back home. BUT!!! i took a wrong bus..then somemore need to walk agian..aih..but at last i reach home around 12am.

i'm satisfy with the adventures trip to Orchard. :)

No comments: