Tuesday, November 4, 2008

中华巷 @ Petaling Street

Over the phone [12pm][me still sleeping blur blur-ly]

Steven: Ms Hii you wake up already?
Me: no...y??
Steven: wanna go eat? me n hor come fetch u...
Me: .......where to eat? =.="
Steven: when we arrive then only discuss..bye~
[after 15min]
Steven: we are here already!
Me: har??!!!! so fast....give me 5 min...
[that time..not yet brush my teeth..not yet go toilet pee pee..oh no oh no...]

hahahha after 10 minute only reach downstairs..ops...sorry sorry...


so we are heading to petaling street..coz near my house maaa..hehe...go to the good old place where me n my classmate always go last time when we still in APIIT KL campus. "中华巷"

yeah...we park at cheap car park..RM2 per hour..wee~~


yay...finally here...hehe..eat eat eat!!!


this uncle...really funny...he got so much to talk!!!my god..hahahah i wan drink lar~~ but nice guy also laaa..hahha at least he didn't scold me taking his photo..


yum yum cendol..love it..RM2.00


yong tau fu..so expensive now...2 or 3 years ago only rm0.60 per piece...now RM1.00 my god...so much different..


chee cheong fun..RM1.50 for small RM2.50 for big..


Curry mee~~ the taste still the same as 2 years ago...nice...but RM4.00 already...gosh..y so expensive already?but my monthly expenses still the same.. :'(


thanks for hor n steven...come find me for lunch...i'm so touched..sob sob...wahahaahahha..but sorry hor...i forgot to pay u money tim...wahahah

No comments: