Saturday, November 8, 2008

Restaurant Gourmet Terrase @ Pandan Jaya

hm....me and my bros n sis wanna replace a dinner for my brother birthday on 6th November..so he decide to go Pandan jaya eat pork knuckle...that is the hero of the night...

I had my dinner here a few times already..the reason is the food here with quality..but quantity wise..so so laaa standard i can say..and the price...hahha depends what u order lah..

but the funny thing is...everytime we went there for dinner..we order the same food whaahhahaha...hm...can say that we only like these dishes hahahha..ok now...intro..

Ku Lou Yuk..

Yu Song Gai Lan..

Nai Yao Har..

Thai Style Steam Fish..

the Hero...Pork Knuckle..

a little bit fat...but..it taste the best..

the overall bill cost RM109.20 with drinks of coz..i mean tea..

No comments: