Friday, November 7, 2008

茨场街 Petaling Street

haha...second time of the week to petaling street..this time i go there with a mission...buy present for my brother and present for my up coming PD trip..well of coz still eat first lah..

Cincau Ais (leong fun)..i order coz i scared the asam laksa is spicy..RM1.00 only

eh...i got fobia on this asam laksa...coz i remember the 1st time i ate is super spicy..but donno y this time i find it sour.. =.=" so much different from 4 years ago? RM4.00 for small

sotong + kangkung..this one so so only..RM5.00 the cheapest.. still expensive for me!!

wee~~ after long walk at petaling street..eat some tau fu fa 1st lah...mine with soya bean drink.. RM1.20 only o~~ this is super delicious..at least it wont taste like over dos gypsum powder..

Steven..u will become as fat as me very soon...wahahahhaha...everyday follow me go eat eat eat..

yummy yummy...

both of us like still not full ya?so we decide to go for the petaling street trademark air mata kucing..chilled without ice only RM1.50.. hahaha my stomac got alot water inside already...i feel really full...very full..

Yam Seng~~~

today...i spend RM10.20 on all the food above..hahaha..i mean this is my dinner already..

No comments: