Monday, November 3, 2008

Rakuzen @ Chulan Square

my parents once a while come KL so sure must bring them try some nice food...especially my dad like japanese food..but he same same like me dont eat raw...wahahaha funny..

recommended by my brother..Rakuzen..i believe if the bill is going ask me to pay..i will not suggest this place..wahahahah..so since i'm not the one who paying..so of course i say yes!


the menu..i know is not very special laa but still wanna take bah..


set menu..quite alot of choices..and u wont know which one to choose..as all of them look delicious...


ok..set 1..


Set 2..


Set 3..


this..one piece only..cost RM4 oh no..


Set 4..


haha...my favorite..soft shell crab temaki


Salmon Temaki


yay yay yay~~ dessert time..of coz..sure got mocha ice cream..


Black Saseme Ice cream..


forgot what this called already.. but quite nice..


the over all bill cost RM230..for 7 person...hm..i think quite ok laa...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Green Color is MOCHA Ah?? Sure?

SiewYiin said...

yalaaa abuthen?